The BLE range of static inverters, our ‘EPS range’, employs microprocessor control to optimise the system management making the units compatible with lighting and power equipment for both new emergency power and lighting installations and converting or replacing existing ones.
Our EPS static inverters have touchscreen LED control panels (excluding the compact model) which is located behind a secure, front-hinged panel to discourage possible tampering and to reduce the effects of the environment, such as dust and dirt.
The LED control panel allows the operator to both monitor the whole system and to run any routine system tests from a central, operator-friendly location. Routine checks can be made to ensure the system is optimised and running correctly without having to open the cabinet.
The high performance sealed lead acid batteries provide a 10 year design life and ensure a voltage not less than 90% at the end of the duration.
Our charging and inverter units include overload protection, three outputs, volt-free contacts for remote monitoring, recharging within 24hrs, a pure sine wave output, deep discharge protection and battery temperature compensation. Our static inverters also have multiple cable entry positions for ease of installation. We can also tailor our static inverters to meet you exact requirements.
For more information about our static inverters or Mini LED Static Inverters, contact BLE Power today.
- Modular design for easy installation
- AC in AC out reducing the cross sectional area required on the cable over DC out systems
- 3 outputs 2 maintained 1 non maintained
- Touchscreen panel (Excluding Compact)
- Single phase and three phase units available
- Incorporating features often considered options as standard
- Multiple cable entry positions
- Manufactured to BS EN 50171-2001. And ICEL 1010
- Volt free contact to interface with building control/management systems
- Data logging
- High output fault clearance